Consultants across industries are trusted with sensitive information. And whether the information is knowledge about strategic projects, patent applications, legal questions, salary information, or high-level reports, the corporation requires protection and assurance that this information will not be disclosed to the wrong parties.
Professionals that are now automating their private record systems, or who use technology for seemingly unrelated tasks, may in some cases be divulging private information to third parties without meaning to do so. This may happen when sending email, as email is an insecure protocol, or when connecting a computer to the internet, or even when creating a private network using a wireless router.
TCEG provides several services to help clients who require confidentiality and the maintenance of private records, including:
- Private, one-on-one consultation with a qualified specialist
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Risk assessments
- Office security audits
- Private networking
- Secure email configuration
- Custom projects for secure chat applications
- Secure private backup solutions
- Public-key encryption of records
- Anonymous data verification procedures
- Paper record verification against internal databases
TCEG works closely with clients who have special privacy and confidentiality concerns to ensure that they are fully addressed. To learn more about how we can help you, please contact us.